WELCOME to London Repertory Company's brand new information website and entrance to a new concept in online entertainment: the exciting and innovative LRC Themesite.
It'll be so easy to use.
If it's only key up-to-date information you're after, simply go to the LRC Information Centre where you'll find the LRC News and Information leaflets detailing the LRC Experience, about the Themesite, our "Raise The Curtain" plans Supporter and Business Supporter benefits, Who's Who and how you can become involved.
Also, if you'd like to know about the London Repertory Company's beginnings and why we've had to take this particular path to turn an extraordinary vision into a reality, we suggest you read Simon Sheridan's interview with LRC Founder and Artistic Director, Michael Armstrong here in the LRC News. More ⇒
(click news item for story)
- The LRC are recruiting
- Are you a web designer, animator, film-maker, or digital creative? Get in touch!
- Julian Fellowes Honoured
- We would like to congratulate Julian Fellowes upon his appointment to the House of Lords.
- Editorial #No.1
- WELCOME to a glimpse of what eventually will be London Repertory Company's exciting Themesite.
- Obituary: Victor Spinetti
- We are deeply saddened by the death of one of our Patrons: Victor Spinetti
- Interview with Michael Armstrong
- Author and journalist Simon Sheridan talks to LRC Founder and Artistic Director, Michael Armstrong.
- New LRC Appointment
- Chris Chan has been appointed Campaign Co-ordinator for the 'Raise The Curtain' campaign.